Q: Can Royal Jelly Cause Precocious Puberty?
A: Royal jelly “Mature” Bee is not a sex hormone, but an active protein that promotes the secretion of growth hormone. When the oral royal jelly is taken, the protein is digested and cannot remain active, so there is no need to worry about it affecting the human body.
Q: Delee Foods Royal Jelly is Rich in Vitamins?
A: Yes. Vitamin BI (Thiamine); Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin); Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine); Niacin (nicotinic acid); Vitamins A, C, D and E. Royal jelly promotes blood circulation and boosts immunity.
Q: How Long is the Delivery Time of Delee Foods Group Co., Ltd?
A: More than ten years of production experience, professional production equipment, excellent work team will ensure that you feel the one-stop service and delivery speed.
Q: What is the Applicable Population of Royal Jelly?
A: 1. Older people with a weak constitution, sickness, and aging.
- Women with wrinkles and moisturizing skin.
- Workers whose energy is not enough and easy to fatigue.
- physically weak patients with hypertension.
Q: What is the Usage and Dosage of Royal Jelly?
A: 1. Generally, once in the morning and evening, the health care of ordinary people should not exceed 5 grams a day, and the effect on an empty stomach is better.
- It can be made into royal jelly honey. Generally, 1000 grams of honey 100-200 grams of royal jelly mixed, morning and evening, each time 10-20 grams, warm water to send clothes, the preparation of royal jelly honey can be stored in the refrigerator freezer when not in use.
- With the service, take a small amount of fresh royal jelly (2-5 grams) under the tongue, the effect is more obvious.