In recent years, the comprehensive processing of honey products has been extensive, especially honey vinegar, honey yogurt, honey ice cream, solid honey products, etc, which have been well received by customers after being put on the market.
Today, Delee will introduce you to the processing of honey vinegar:
First: the choice of raw materials.
The honey vinegar is not strict with the raw material honey. Generally, it is suitable to choose honey with poor quality and dark color, such as buckwheat honey.
Second: the process.
Dilution – Sterilization – Inoculation – Fermentation – Aged – Filtration.
Third: the brewing method.
- Dilute honey. Dilute with 1kg of honey and 4~5kg of water to make the sugar content between 15% and 19%.
- sterilization. The diluted honey is heated to 75 ° C ~ 80 ° C and sterilized for 30 minutes.
- Inoculation. When the honey water to be sterilized is cooled to 26 ° C to 28 ° C, a fermenting agent such as yeast, wine, or koji which has been cultured in advance is added.
- Fermentation. The inoculated honey water is fermented at 26 ° C to 28 ° C to convert the sugar into alcohol. When the alcohol content reaches 6~7ml/100ml (that is, the alcohol degree is 6~7°), raise the temperature to 35°C~40°C, then add 10% acetic acid bacteria, stir each time in the morning and evening, and carry out acetic acid fermentation. Convert alcohol to acetic acid. When the acetic acid content is 5 g/100 ml or more, the fermentation is terminated.
- Store. The fermented vinegar is added to 1% salt for 30 days to increase the flavor of the honey vinegar.
- Filtration.Sterilization, dispensing. The aged honey vinegar is added to 1% sodium benzoate, an appropriate amount of scented agent, sugar color, etc., and can be sold separately after sterilization.
Delee focuses on finding quality bee fields and making high-end honey. We are always waiting for you, welcome to contact us!