What is Comb Honey?
Comb honey is a hexagonal structure constructed by the hard work of bees, providing a place for their offspring to develop and grow, allowing them to store pollen and nectar.
Why Choose Comb Honey?
Because the bees have covered the hexagonal buildings. When we cut honey, our hands and skin will not touch honey.
That means all the anti-microbial and healthy properties from the pollen, propolis, enzymes make it to your breakfast table.
Functions of the Comb Honey.
- Longevity and longevity: comprehensive conditioning of body functions.
- Promote children’s growth and development and prevent malnutrition.
- Beauty and beauty, moisturizing, anti-wrinkle and spotting.
- Promote digestion and absorption.
- The antibacterial effect, enhance immunity.
- Regulate the cardiovascular system work.
- Liver protection: It has a conditioning effect on chronic hepatitis.
- Hypnosis: effective for insomnia and more dreams.
- Laxative effect: clearing away heat and detoxification.
- Eliminate fatigue and enhance physical strength.
- Clearing away heat and detoxification, solving constipation, and relieving the stomach.
Where to Buy the Natural Comb Honey?
Delee Honey, a simply pure&natural bee honey products manufacturer. We collect the best raw honey throughout China, processing, and bottling, to build high-end healthy bee products and offer to our client the highest level of service, want to learn more about our products, get in touch.
How to Eat Comb honey correctly?
- Directly eat: Once in the morning and evening, put about 20g into your mouth, and chew as chewing gum.
- Soaking water: Take about 20 grams of comb honey, put it directly into the warm water of about 40 degrees, stir with a small spoon.