According to statistics, 29.6% of the world’s honey is made in China. So if you are engaged in the honey trade, then you must spend time researching Chinese honey knowledge.
Why Buy Honey from China?
If you are looking for honey manufacturers from China, then this blog must not be missed.
According to statistics, China’s natural honey production is 552,000 tons, accounting for 29.6% of the world’s total production, ranking first in the world.
If you are engaged in the honey trade, then you must spend time studying Chinese manufacturing. If you are looking for a reliable honey supplier, I think this article will help you very well. You will spend about 10 minutes to get the most accurate purchase method. Because Delee Honey is also one of the top five suppliers.
How to choose the honey manufacturers in China?
As we all know, the origin of honey is mainly related to the distribution of nectar plants. Different nectar plants can produce different honey. China has a total land area of 9.6 million square kilometers and is extremely rich in plant resources. Therefore, the number of types of honey is also the largest in the world.
Next, I will introduce the characteristics, origin, and time of the 7 best-selling kinds of honey in China.
(1)Vitex honey origin and time
Natural Organic Mature Vitex HoneyRead more
Vitex honey is light in color. Fresh honey is lighter in color, gradually turning to orange-red, with a slight fragrance of Vitex, not easy to crystallize, and the crystal grains are fine and white. Moisturize the intestines and lungs, relieve cough and relieve asthma.
- Beijing: late June to mid-August.
- Liaoning: early July to mid-August
- Inner Mongolia: late June to early August
(2)Acacia honey origin and time
Non Additive Organic Raw Acacia HoneyRead more
Acacia honey contains locust glycosides and volatile oil. It is cool in nature, relaxes blood vessels, improves blood circulation, prevents hardening of the blood vessels, lowers blood pressure, etc. It can have a hypnotic effect when taken before going to bed. Regular consumption of this product can improve people’s mood and achieve peace of mind. Soothing effect.
- Henan: late April to early May
- Shandong: late May to mid-May
- Beijing: Early May to mid-May
- Liaoning: from late May to the end of May
- Jiangsu: late April to early May
(3)Longan honey origin and time
Factory Supply OEM Longan Honey ProductsRead more
The color of longan honey is amber, the taste is sweet, it is not easy to crystallize, and it has a strong longan aroma. Its protein content is the highest among all kinds of honey. It has nourishing blood and calming nerves, appetizing and benefiting the spleen, nourishing the skin, clearing heat and moisturizing dryness, and replenishing qi. Efficacy has an auxiliary effect on palpitations, insomnia, and memory loss caused by a deficiency of the heart, spleen, and blood. Especially suitable for women.Guangdong: early April to mid-April.
- Guangxi: early April to mid-May
- Sichuan: Early May to mid-May
- Fujian: early to mid to late May
(4)Sidr honey origin and time
Natural Organic Mature Sidr HoneyRead more
Sidr honey or Seder honey is very popular among the Middle Eastern countries.
The Sidr tree fruits are used in Chinese traditional medicine, where they are believed to alleviate stress, and traditionally for antifungal, antibacterial, antiulcer, anti-inflammatory, sedative, antispastic, antifertility/contraception, hypotensive and Antinephritic, cardiotonic, antioxidant, immunostimulant, and Wound healing properties.
- Hebei: early June to early July
- Henan: late May to early June
- Shandong: late May to early June
- Shanxi: late May to mid-June
(5)Linden honey origin and time
Pure Natural Linden Honey Bulk For SaleRead more
Linden honey has health functions such as clearing fire, detoxifying, inhibiting bacteria, helping digestion, nourishing appearance, protecting the liver, protecting the kidney, softening cardiovascular and cerebrovascular, delaying aging, etc. It has the functions of moisturizing the lung, resolving phlegm, regulating qi, eliminating stagnation, and increasing respiratory mucosal secretion, promoting gastric juice secretion, etc., It can moisturize the intestines, prevent constipation, and prevent intestinal cancer. Naturally cool, good for high blood pressure; cooked warm, good for patients with swelling, etc. to take or regulate.
- Heilongjiang: early to late July
- Jilin: early to late July
(6)Sunflower honey origin and time
Pure Raw Natural Bee Sunflower HoneyRead more
Sunflower honey is the main nectar source plant in autumn. It is light amber, slightly yellow crystal, coarse grain, thick texture, aromatic, sweet, and delicious. Function: Sunflower ingredients contain triterpene saponins and other substances, which can prevent high blood pressure, prevent cerebral hemorrhage, expand blood vessels, and nourish the heart.
- Heilongjiang: late July to mid-August
- Jilin: late July to mid-August
- Liaoning: early August to early September
(7)Rapeseed honey origin and time
Organic Mature Best Bee Rapeseed Honey In WorldRead more
Rapeseed honey is light amber, slightly turbid, with the fragrance of rape blossoms, slightly spicy, sweet in taste, but not very palatable. It is milky white after crystallizing easily. It has high imitation flavonoids and has a high resistance to atherosclerosis. Ulcers have a good therapeutic effect.
- Guangxi: from late December to late January of the following year
- Guangdong: From December to late February of the following year
- Yunnan: from late December to late March of the following year
- Fujian: Early January to late February
- Jiangxi: mid-January to late March
- Sichuan: Early February to late March
- Hunan: Early to late March
- Hubei: Early to late March
- Henan: early March to late April
- Zhejiang: early March to mid-April
- Anhui: Early March to mid April
- Shanghai: early April to mid-May
- Qinghai: late June to early August
Where to buy honey produced in China?
Delee Honey is derived from Deli Foods and has been focusing on the production and export of natural honey for decades. All of our honey has traceability control procedures, strictly identifying and controlling products. Supplying natural, safe, and healthy honey is our goal. We have more than 200 apiaries scattered in various regions of China, and each apiary has an average of 200 hives.
We mainly manufacture Vitex honey、Acacia honey 、Longan honey、Jujube honey 、Sidr honey、Linden honey、Sunflower honey 、Rapeseed honey and Bee products.
Why choose Delee Honey?
Delee Honey, Full name Delee Foods Group Co., Ltd., a Chinese manufacturer that mainly produce and export natural bee products for over 10 years. Collecting the top grade raw honey from bee farms throughout China, simple processing only includes filter, concentrate, and bottles to make high-quality natural bee honey products. Experienced in exporting procedures and documentation which offer clients the highest quality service.
Several advantages of Delee honey
- We offer One-Stop Purchasing Service.
- We have more than 200 large scale bee farms all over China.
- Free sample, free design of the logo, label, OEM services.
- 100 containers per month from Wuhu port, we have the VIP services from every shipping agent.
- Professional R&D team and advanced testing equipment, we also can provide permanent free technical support to our partners
- There is no MOQ for a single product.
- Process HACCP,ISO,QS,CIQ,FDA,HALAL,ORGANIC,KOSHER certifications.
- Professional production, sales, and service team.